Computers 'n Stuff: Enable SMP for Quake 4 Linux Versin

I here share the resolutions for my Linux problems so they might safe somebody some time.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 parmanent link to this post

Enable SMP for Quake 4 Linux Versin

Finaly I got myself an X2 core. Now I urgently need to test ist performance using a slick sesiion of Quake for. However SMP support needs to be enabeled in Quake 4 firset. And now lets rock
clipped from www.phoronix.com
To enable Symmetric
Multi-Processing support, simply run quake4-smp rather than quake4.
The option remains dimmed for the multi CPU/core area within the advanced settings
of the game.
 blog it

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

In his series Archaeological Teasures from the Tigris Valley he performed excavations at battlefield sites and photographed the objects found in an improvised studio on site.
cheap mlb jerseys paypal

Friday, September 06, 2013 11:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home